Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been on in months! College was more jam packed than I realized & I had so much going on that it would be too difficult to read and blog. During my entire first semester, I only read 6 books, three of them being for school. Obviously I did a good job here.
Thankfully, with finals being over and having 3 weeks of break before I head back to school, I have made it my mission to finish my Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge. Since I got home from school, I have read 9 books and am currently reading my tenth. In addition to that, I still have 8 more books to read and 9 more days left before the year ends. The question is...can I do it?
Here are the books I read since getting home:
1. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan*
2. Double Crossed: A Spies and Thieves Story by Ally Carter
3. Just One Night by Gayle Forman
4. Let it Snow: Three Holiday Romances by Maureen Johnson, John Green and Lauren Myracle*
5. The Young Elites by Marie Lu*
6. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian*
7. Exile by Kevin Emerson
8. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs*
9. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher*
*Hopefully, I'll be able to review some of these for you
Other books that I've been able to read during my first semester were Isla and the Happily Ever* After as well as Four.
I know I've been on a super hiatus, but I'm back for now. And hopefully, I can finish my goal. It's gonna take a lot of motivation and strength, and especially with Christmas coming up, it might slow me down a bit. But, I'm not giving up.
8 books, 9 days. Let's do this.