Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #1

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Before I post the books I've gotten, I'd like to tell y'all that I just finished City of Heavenly Fire last night and let me tell ya.  That was absolutely emotionally draining.  I will post a  review, but I wouldn't expect one until maybe Monday or Tuesday.  I think I need some time to process all of my thoughts.  Also Expect a TFIOS movie review which I should have posted hopefully by tomorrow :)

Library Books:

Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1)Since You've Been GonePrisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)Rebel BelleMaximum Ride, Vol. 7 (Maximum Ride: The Manga, #7)Tease

Ebooks:

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

Bought:

Displaying 20140606232849949.jpg
So I happened to come across this AMAZING copy
of Wuthering Heights at my local thrift store yesterday.
 Heck yes.
The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Famel #1)

Won:

Biggest Flirts (Superlatives, #1) Displaying IMG_20140606_233906.jpg

4 comments:

Ashes0249 said...

Hi! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can find out more here.---> http://ashes86blog.wordpress.com/2014/06/07/liebster-award/

Jazmen said...

Such great finds this week! Enjoy them :)
MY STS

Unknown said...

Really nice books this week! I've been wanting to read Since You've Been Gone for a while now, hope you love it =)

My Weekend wrap-up
Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

Missie said...

I just finished Tease! It was ok, I hope you enjoy it!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio